Thursday, November 17, 2011

GWADA

Way back in September
Kurt, his parents, and I
took a trip back to Kurt's
mission in the Caribbean.
We went to the island of Guadeloupe,
where Kurt served the majority of the time
and we also went to St. Martin.
It was an awesome trip.
We had so much fun,
and I am so happy that we went,
I don't know if we would have found
another time to go.
Here are some random pictures
of our 10 days in paradise!


the view from our hotel in Guadeloupe


we visited one of the houses kurt lived in



the members were so nice, and fed us every meal!



a lovely beach we visited




we hiked up to see the waterfalls


dinner with some more of kurt's friends.
this cute little boy made me miss my grets so much!




the place we stayed had a pool overlooking the ocean.
it was so nice!


orient beach

watching the planes come in

we had such a fun trip,
but i was so happy to come
home to my baby!
i missed her so much,
and it only got worse when
our flight was delayed
a day because of hurricane maria.
but we made it home
safe and sound!

No comments: