Wednesday, March 2, 2011

see ya in two

well, the day finally came ...
today rhett left on his mission,
and it was very bittersweet to say goodbye!
last night we went out for dinner -
it was rhett's "last supper"


afterwards, we went home and he got set apart as a missionary.
i am so proud of my littles for his decision
to serve a mission!
he will be the best -
everyone he meets will love him.
today we had to say our goodbyes,
and while it was sad
i know these next two years will fly by.
we love you rhett!


♥♥♥

1 comment:

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

Hey Brooke, Hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog. Whoa...Rhett's leaving on a mission? Chloe's looking grown up. And Greta is 1 already?! Time is flying. You look great as always. Too bad you don't work at Costco with Kurt so I could see you all the time too. You're welcome to check out my blog http://johnandmichellelloyd.blogspot.com/ I'm a little behind on it right now... Give your fam a big squeeze for me. (What happened to Jake's arm?)