Sunday, October 3, 2010

chompers

this little monkey


has TWO teeth!


it seems like all of the sudden they just appeared
she has been a bit fussy
but nothing too bad...
and then a couple days ago
kurt was feeding her and said
"uh i think she has a tooth!"
i couldn't believe it, so i called to tell my mom
and chloe was there and said
"oh yeah, i saw it yesterday"
thanks for telling me chlo!
so little grets is growing up
she is now 7.5 months and is
sitting up
crawling
eating food
speaking in full sentences
reading at a 2nd grade level
...
kurt and i are really proud of her!



3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

She truly is a darling little child prodegy! :) Way to go on the teeth Grets!

Robyn said...

Good thing your not nursing still, that could hurt!! So cute little women!! Know all you need is a fang!

Kyle and Ashlie said...

What a cute little fam you guys have! I'm so glad that you guys decided to do a blog! I would love to put you on my blog list if that is okay with you guys! Oh and if you would like to join my blog, which I am horrible at updating, I'll email you an invite, unfortunately you have to email me first at ashliegiles35@hotmail since you can't just leave a comment on my blog.