Friday, October 22, 2010

family pics

here are a few of our recent family pictures
of course i am critical of myself in these...
(not lovin my hair.. i want to cut bangs amd wishing i would have worn something else)
but am still happy how they turned out!


grets has obviously lost interest at this point

the whole fam!

i love this picture of grets with the g.parents
seriously how cute is her smile!


me and kurt's hands look eerily similar in this picture
not good for me.. guess i have man hands!

a happy little family
the.end

4 comments:

The Hansen's said...

I LOVE them! YOu look fantastic, but I completely understand that feeling of wishing you looked just a little bit different. Grets is getting so big I can't believe it, so cute!

chloe rickenbach said...

look at my hands in the fam pictures!! i'm the one with man hands!

Robyn said...

Brooke, they are so cute!! I love them!! Stop being so down on yourself, you look HOT!! I want one for my wall downstairs!!

bevans said...

They are way cute! if Kurts hands are anything like his writing it is him who should be worried not you!