Wednesday, October 27, 2010

bless their ♥'s

for the past three weeks i have been going to the rec center to work out - which is a big deal for me cause i am kinda lazy! close to every day i see this older couple, probably in their late seventies.  actually there are a lot of older people working out there which made me feel even more lazy, but thats not the point! today i was on the eliptical and i saw my favorite couple walk in. the husband got on the machine right next to me and his wife made her way to the track.   for the next 30 minutes i watched the husband keep a watchful eye on his wife and whenever she would pass him so they could see each other they would both wave! it was the cutest thing - every time she would pass him they would both wave like they had not seen each other five minutes ago!

kurt always laughs at me because old people usually make me sad...
 (one time when i was about 8 years old it was christmas time and my family was driving to my grandmas house. on the way we passed a house where i saw an old woman who was sitting by herself in here front room, and i automatically thought she was all alone and had no family.. ever since then old people make me sad!)
but i love my rec center couple, they made my day!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I know the couple you are talking about, they are heaven, I have totally talked to Jason about them!! I told them, I hope I am like them when I was their age!! And the little old man was so cute and said to me, Well it's lots of work, but it all pays off in the end!! So cute!! Sometimes they hold hands on the track (cool down time)!!

Brooke Goodman said...

it probably is the same couple, the wife has a walker?

chloe rickenbach said...

that is some cute buisness

The Hansen's said...

I love little old couples, I just look at them and so want to be like that when I'm old. Cody will be old and grumpy but I'm still gonna make him hold my hand, while the other holds the BB gun he's shooting at small children.