Wednesday, November 30, 2011

for your reading pleasure



i just finished reading crossed,
which is the sequel to matched.
i really liked it, but definitely loved
the first book a bit more!
i thought crossed was
kinda boring in some parts,
but it definitely left me hanging
in the end.
does anyone know if this
series is a trilogy,
or will there be more than three books?


i am now reading
delirium,
and it is so good!
it was a bit slow
in the beginning,
but i am halfway through
and i can't wait to finish it!
again, does anyone know if this is
a series? if so when does the
second book come out?


♥♥♥

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Are you on goodreads? If not, you should be so I can keep track of all these book recommendations!

Jolyn Lloyd Matthews said...

I loved Matched and Crossed! I have to agree, it was a little slow in parts though. I hope there is a book 3!