Saturday, November 6, 2010

whatever does ya girl

kurt took this picture of grets a couple days ago


how cute is she!
they had just returned from visiting me at work
and she feel asleep on the way home.
i rarely put bows on grets..
maybe like once a week.
i just don't think because a baby is a girl she should have
to wear a bow everyday!
right?
 this is a good way to get her to sleep though!
but maybe the lack of bow is why she gets called a "he" or a "him"
on a regular basis?
annoying!
just some advice for people out there..
if you are not sure if a baby is a boy or a girl,
(even though the pink striped shirt they are wearing should be an obvious clue)
you could say:
"what a cute baby!"
instead of:
"he is so cute!"
because then it gets to the awkward point where i have to
correct you and say
"oh, she is a girl!"


2 comments:

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

Hehe, I feel the same way, so I usually have Bailey in a bow when we go out,but now she is pulling them off, so now I don't know why I even put it on. I had someone say "he is so cute" even when she was wearing a bow.

The Hansen's said...

Seriously!! Why is it so hard for people, dressed in pink, frills ect. Not a Boy!
She is so cute! I love her bow by the way. I'm glad she can sleep through it, that usually brings on a panic attack for Sadie.